View hundreds of clips at: AnnPietrangelo.Contently.com.
Some of my clients through the years
- Healthline Media (RVO Health)
- Verywell Health (Dotdash Meredith)
- Medical News Today
- SELF (Conde Nast)
- Twill (Happify)
- Soul Duster
- Care2 Healthy Living
- Care2 Causes
- The Health Journal
- Natural Choice Network/Natural Choice Directory
- MSFocus Magazine
- Family Health Guide U.K.
- Today I Found Out
- The Health Central Network
- In The Trenches Productions
- Beyond Boobs! dba Here For The Girls (volunteer)
- Independent wrestler Justin Reno a.k.a. Jester Yorick
- Various public relations agencies
- Syndicated on sites such as Yahoo, Greatist, PsychCentral, and more
I’d like to provide links to writing samples here, but let’s face it: websites get redesigned, articles get moved, and publishers close up shop, rendering hyperlinks useless — and broken links are frustrating. Check out some samples at AnnPietrangelo.Contently.com.
Video: Message to people newly diagnosed with MS
for Healthline’s “You’ve Got This” series, March 2014
Video: Breast Cancer’s Triple Negative
For WEGO Health, August 2011
Catch That Look
Living, Laughing & Loving Despite Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
(2013, WebCamp One, LLC)
Sometimes, when that proverbial “other shoe” finally drops, it drops hard. That’s when you find out what it means to be a true survivor.
No More Secs!
Living, Laughing & Loving Despite Multiple Sclerosis
(2011, WebCamp One, LLC)
This poignant and often humorous story of acceptance and change relies on a basic truth — good health and life are fleeting, but love and humor trump all.
In the Works
A novel and a collection of short stories about the moments of our lives that make us who we are.